Talks for Growing Christians
The Truth Revealed in Romans 1-8 Concerning Our Salvation
Lesson Number 25
- No one can bring a charge against the Christian.
- Nothing can separate the Christian from the love of God.
- Don't worry about life on other planets.
- Can anyone bring a charge against the Christian? Support your answer with Scripture.
- Is there someone who tries to bring a charge against the Christian?
- Are Satan's accusations valid? Will they hold up in court?
- Who condemns the believer?
- What can separate the Christian from the love of God.
- No one! It is God who justifies. If God is the Judge and He declares us justified, that settles it.
- Yes. Satan tries. In Revelation 12:10, we read that he is the accuser of the brethren, accusing us before God day and night.
- Yes, his accusations are valid because we sin. But are thrown out of court because God is both Judge and Justifier of the believer.
- No one. Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God making intercession for us. He is the One who died for us and paid the penalty of sin. The payment is guaranteed by Christ's resurrection and ascension.
- Nothing! See Romans 8:35-39 for a full answer.
- Review Romans 1-8 by sections as covered in this study to see God's wonderful plan of Salvation.
- Review Romans 8:38-39. These are great verses of assurance and teach eternal security of the believer. What comfort!
- People are interested in extra-terrestrial life. How important is it to be overly concerned about this? The point is, nothing can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus. This is our focus.
- "If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31
- "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" Romans 8:32
- "Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies." Romans 8:33
- "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37
- "I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities or powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39