Talks for Growing Christians
Paul's Signature and Benediction
Lesson Number 25
- Every Christian is given a ministry to fulfill.
- Who was Nymphas?
- Where did the churches meet during the first three centuries?
- Where else was this letter to be read besides in Colosse?
- What happened to the church at Laodicea?
- Who was Archippus? What was he told to do?
- What is the theme of the letter to the Colossians?
- A godly person, probably living in Laodicea or Hierapolis.
- In homes of the Christians
- In the Laodicean church
- They became lukewarm. Refer to Revelation 2:1-7
- Probably he was a son of Philemon. He was told to fulfill his ministry.
- The supremacy and all-sufficiency of Christ.
- Is every Christian given a ministry to fulfill? Is so, what is it?
- Does everyone have a gift? Support your answer with Scripture. What is to be done with the gift? Consider your gifts. How are you using them for the Lord?
- Recall the great theme of the epistle to the Colossians. What is the most influential thing you have learned from the book?
- Would you be willing to open your home on a regular basis for the Lord’s work? Are you doing this now?
- “…Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you may fulfill it.” Colossians 4:17